Monday 10 October 2016

Slowly but still ahead

Some time I was not on the blog, but that's because so for a good cause nothing special is happening in the subject MX. It ended up touring the founder and admin four states and now probably you will have to take for the perfecting of the page MX World to quickly move all traffic to one site, because it's a lot less work, especially for admins than operate at the same time the two sites. Probably soon it will happen. I today have 46 working adpaków together with the fact that I bought today. Still, I manage to curse 100 daily advertising, although so far nothing I could win, but everything in front of me. Well now, however, things go a little slower. My goal now is to achieve the maximum number of packages of $ 5 so that, again, what a day to get $ 0.50. It seems to me that unless I put this can not be achieved, because the 80 packages every day I will be able to buy two packs, but also every two packs will I ended. For now, my daily charge is $ 5.75, of course, equally divided on both accounts. Well, it goes slowly, but always forward. And so far I spent $ 34 on it.

Well, it's probably enough in today's post. To read next time

No comments:

Post a Comment