Monday 26 February 2018

The new 3D printers in the shop the GCC

Hello
Last post, I wrote that we went in the week titled " Silent Crickets ... ". Hardly something I wrote and already in the topic and moved it in the best sense of the word. As you know GCC Group is primarily a project for 3D printing. So the time came to deliver the GCC community and the world of new printing devices in three dimensions. Previous printer does not deceive ourselves were not at the highest level. Now it's from which to choose. In the next few posts I will try to bring the printer models available for sale in the shop the GCC.
In these posts I will not describe each printer. Only I'll put her photo and attach a file with the product specification. So that posts are not too long in any of them will refer to the printer 2,
Now we'll begin:
  1. CR-7 Creality
  1. Creality CR-2020


Today, these two printers. I think it starts pretty cool, and another two devices in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment