Wednesday 21 November 2018

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE NEW PORTFOLIO OF GCC

Hello For some weeks GCC Group has released a new version of the portfolio, which I described in a previous post. Version 2.3.0.0 was to eliminate errors of the previous version. Of course, I installed wallet, but unfortunately there were problems:

















This problem is "pernicious in my case 45 maining transactions" in the period from 6 October 2018 until 14 November 2018 year. Although the wallet was turned and kicked it, unfortunately, when you synchronize a new version of all transactions from this period they have been cut. 
I wrote to support the GCC and we are still in touch, but so far there is no solution to the problem. Well, I think the guys from the GCC will soon come up with something but I do wstrzymaƂbym to update the portfolio. 
I have not written right away because I thought that my case is individual but I think it is not. I keep my fingers crossed and hopefully as soon as something became clear. At the same time immediately after receiving new information from the GCC share them in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment