Sunday 11 December 2016

New rules of calculations in the MX World

Last not write too often, and it's for this that I do not know too much about what I write. Changes is so much and so quickly introduced, it's hard to fathom and to send these changes. Today, however, I decided to describe one of the changes which seemed to be the most important, namely to change the method of calculations.
Well, does not have a permanent of calculations as to the date, the Calculation depend on how much money a given day will be paid to the program .. The amount of these payments daily is divided into several parts:
  1. 65% wage amount goes to charge for parcels,
  2. 5% of the costs of the company, which are incurred in connection with various activities,
  3. 20% of the fees for the purchase of parcels forwarded sponsors,
  4. 10% of the measures are designed to achieve the parcel of 110% 
It's a massive change in the operation of the company, and although certainly charge at least at the beginning will be smaller this ultimately could happen, that they may be even higher than the previous 2.5%.How gave me a very good change, which will lead to the fact that payments will cover the real money.
Some people ask me via the contact form dale what is not of calculations. frankly I not quite have been able to tell whether it's advice or not because I also thought sometimes that they do not exist and sometimes again something that, however, it appears. Now the information from the admin we already know everything, and I decided to give the information that is already proven.
Future-I think that decision is 100% right and after some time will lead to calm the situation in the program.
If until now had doubts about some of the decisions of James and Janus is the support.
Today is enough. If I knew any other certain information it will share with them on this very blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment