Tuesday 20 December 2016

Some information about THW Global

Why write about something today does not work, at least in some countries? A no because this program does it mean THW Global is the second after the MX WORLD in which I am involved. I signed up there in mid-August 2016 that tempted the entrance to the program is not associated with any costs on my part. As described in the program before the start of the earnings that can be achieved in this program is to $ 25 for one hour watching and commenting on videos. During the week, you can see up to 10 hours of video which gives an amount of $ 250 per week. Earnings pretty cool because it gives you a month to $ 100 which is to me a lot. Tempted by such announcements started to register. I went to the link and started my sponsor registrations.
The following is your referral link;)
In this part of my blog in the next posts I will try to tell my adventure with this program and the trials and tribulations that last somewhat today. But one after another starting from registration to all such koromysÅ‚ach. In the next post we will record the THW Global 

No comments:

Post a Comment