Thursday 27 July 2017

The effects of the new wallet of GCC

I was not there long enough because I finally had some time off and went to a small urlopik. If it only two weeks but decided for myself that this time forgive all activities associated with work and do not look in the network. 
Today is slowly recovering from the rest, but really a lot of good it did me. During this time, basically wydążyła is one very important thing that is 18 July and change the portfolio of the GCC, but I was prepared for it before the departure. Today is three days after the holiday and after hearing the capabilities of the new mining portfolio, which are shown in the picture below.

  1. Here you can see what order of magnitude of copies of the new portfolio on July 18. Copies of date because only because I wrote the above before I was on vacation and unfortunately wallet was turned off.
  2. At this point you can see the order of magnitude of digging before July 18.

Immediately I like to mention that during this time is not used to buy new coins. The difference is very visible. Well that after renovation wallet and everything works as it should be to me.
Today it is as much in the next post I will show some curiosity on the reinstallation of the portfolio of GCC. It turns out that sometimes useful fortunate as us to carry out that operation. But first I have to finish checking whether the operation went to the end.
To read soon

No comments:

Post a Comment