Saturday 29 July 2017

Restart Video4Money

For a long time I did not write anything about V4M because basically there was nothing to write. Party simply did not work and that's all. 
I am on vacation I remembered about this site and went to see if something is not zmieniƂo.io surprisingly saw a new page V $ M:
Appearing countdown the time remaining until the start of the refreshed design. After a while, you are redirected to another page like this:
It is included here a short information about the date of the start of the new V $ views M and current work on the side. So far we have a skeleton hand, no base has not yet been moved or plugged into the new site. How does all this work will meringue confident after startup. But I want to highlight something in this direction began to happen. I'll be watching the progress of the work and give to know what and how.

No comments:

Post a Comment