Friday 8 June 2018

MX World pays again

Hello
Today, about which in truth I have little forgotten here, but it turns out that it starts to work again. I am talking about the MX World . While it descended because quite a few months but is once again available to the payment window.














Payments can be made in USD and EUR. At the moment the payment is frozen at BTC. At the moment there are three payment processors to payments:

The amount of payments depends on the level that we have bought in the MX World. Minimum weave is 25 USD or EUR

As shown in the picture above the red arrow depending on the level at which we find ourselves, we can pay different amounts from 25 to 125 USD or EUR.

It's nice that after such a long time, something began to happen. I personally am sentimentally linked to the MX World because it's my first work Internet;). I hope that now everything will go forward. And how will, in fact, time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment