Thursday 30 June 2016

Back to the beginning ....

Hi, today a few words about how the parcels, but first something about my blog.
It seems that this is not MXRevShare pyramid. The pyramid works in such a way that each person achieves results through the payment of other persons not acting alone on their achievements. Here it is different. Yes, we achieve the benefits of referrals, but so far my work in MX I see that we can achieve more on buying packages. some also not a little as if I gain from clicking on ads. It seems that the more the smaller parcels role click on the ads.
As more and more convinced of this program I decided to expand my little activity on the blog. Namely, I'll add a little language versions. For now, according to what is on the main page of the MX I will try to make four languages. You will be able to go to a specific language by using the flags located in the upper left corner of the page.
At the moment it works only Polish and English version. As free time I will try to share with others, and can still add some new ones. In translation helped me google translator. I read the English version and it seems OK. If you would have problems in other versions, and someone would have noticed, please inform us preferably in English. I will try as much as possible correct the errors. 
If I positioned my blogs I have hope that they reach a wider audience and thus can finally someone clicks on and register in the program through my presence reference.
Well, but the end of foolishnesses in the next post I will try to write a little about the principles of operation of previously purchased packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment