Monday 13 June 2016

Registration in MXRevShare

It is true that I wrote that will write tomorrow, and I descended three days but in the end he writes. Today I will show you something anyone who wants to join the MX-and must register.
To do this you need to go through the person who recommends a so-called. reflink. I'll try to show it by going to the link I gave above post and in the upper right corner of the page, click the button registration. This is illustrated in the following image
Red ellipses pointed out important field, and additionally assigned to them consecutive numbers.
  1. the registration by means of which go to the registration form.
  2. Address bar - here is the address from which you get to this page, in this case my address. If you decide to enroll in the program thanks to this I'll have you in its structure as a referral.
Then we enter on the form
Initial fields are common and occur every time you register for the majority of portals or torevshare or any other. It is important to field 3:
  1. e-mail, important to the extent that is required here Gmail address but not any other results from this as give developers the information provided for other mail servers may dispose of information sent from the program to SPAM and Gmail does not.
  2. Then choose the payment processor through which we make payments or withdraw funds to the program MX advertising their businesses. This stage we can fill right now but we might as well be supplemented later after registration. 
  3. Then we choose one of the languages ​​that we will use. there are a lot and everyone can find something for themselves. Since I live in Poland to choose Polish
  4. another selected part of it again to show who is your parent or whoever you ordered. In this case you have here my data.
  5. Next we need to check the box that we are not robots. Sometimes when this box shows an additional window in which you have to select the images that are specified in the question. 
  6. As usual during registration must read the rules. To do this, simply click checkboox but I recommend you read the whole regulations to then not be surprised and disappointed provisions. I read it and because the assumed my form action is not found there nothing dangerous is pointed bird;).
  7. And the last one on this side of the registrant. That I do not need to explain the check and write down or remember passwords and logins to record

No comments:

Post a Comment