Tuesday 5 July 2016

Corrigendum to the post - "Transfer of funds between accounts MXRevShare"

Hello!
Unfortunately, in a previous post I shot blunder. I wrote that the main account can be transferred to an account Repurchase only full of dollars, starting with 1 and its multiples or 2, 3, 4 ... The truth is a little different. so you can transfer any amount from the dollar upwards. There is one condition which I missed. Well, I'm an accountant qualified to conduct the accounting office. I work in Poland and here I make accounting operations. In this country, the separator between the number and the total fraction of the tenth symbol is a comma (,) . In other countries such as England and the separator is the dot (.) . Typing a dot after the integer we can easily transfer from your main account Repurchase any amount equal to or greater than the dollar. Record amount transferred should look like this example: 1.34 instead of 1.34.
Sorry, but sometimes too much accustomed to the rules prevailing in one country can harm and mislead. While such a possibility is great information because we do not have to wait for the transfer of funds to achieve full of dollars so the faster we can Kopic new package.
This information got tonight during a meeting with my sponsor so that I'm here. Many thanks Peter.
I think that every person who enrolls in the program via my link on this blog, has the ability to contact me in case of problems. If I could gladly help you, and if not it will try to ask people who I have instructed this project so that in the shortest possible time bothering to answer questions and dispel doubts.
Feel free to register and ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment