Wednesday 20 July 2016

Magical limit exceeded ...

Hello
July 13, 2016 it reached its first goal which I have a day on the main account $ 1 of calculations. Such an achievement is possible with possession of not less than 16 packs for $ 5. At this point, it requires two days to collect the next mini-bundle. Calculation of is simple so the possession of 16 parcels daily to the account of the main deposited amount 16 * 0.0625 = 1. The same amount is deposited into your account Repurchase. So we have $ 2 a day. After two days, we have $ 4, and adding even daily clicking 100 ads get even 2 * 0.50 = 1. Summing up we have a 2 + 2 + 1 = 5. The following shows this picture:
Maybe a little important information but the first major threshold has been exceeded. I will say frankly that I was becoming more and more addictive. Unfortunately I do not have any referrals, but the kind where I get them. my friends, or as early as this are either May to this type of activities ratio slightly, saying vague. Blog here who read far too one than I gave, but I have no where to advertise. If you are reading this blog and are not yet registered to cordially invite you to click on my reef point.
Next time I say something about the news that appeared in the program. You might want to know about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment