Wednesday 10 August 2016

Another goal achieved;)

And another barrier broken. Today I bought a 32 pack, and tomorrow my charge will amount to $ 4 a day. It's something, but I miss 4 more packages to be able to buy 1 pack a day. Personally, I will say frankly that such activities requires, in addition chwilki time, still a lot of regularity. Without it, nothing can do, at least not as much as being systematic. Let me give a simple example on your skin. Well, today marks 70 days since I've been in the program, without a bottom in which I failed to click a hundred ads exactly have 6917 clicks on the ads, which gives me a charge of clicking the order of 34.585 dollar. This translates into 6 packs of $ 5, which could be purchased only by clicking on the ads. Today clicking the minimum number of times per day, or 10 I had 700 clicks, which would give me 3.5 dollar. This means that not even one uzbierałbym package. Straight from the calculated that I had instead of 32 packs a 26 which gives me a daily charge of 0.75 dollar lower than at present. 
You can see that the regularity in these types of activities is paramount. We know that everyone wants to have a large net registered and charge them, but it requires considerable effort and is not always possible to do. You have to rely only on themselves, because if someone who works in the program does not believe in its development it certainly will not be able to be, or to a much lesser scope will be authentic, which certainly does not result in a number of commands. If he put in a little effort and systematic and show it to others on your website or blog are people looking, you're doing something, because it believed probably faster to convince.
I am trying to describe how it looks on my part not glorifying this type of program, but also no longer call them the pyramids as I did at the beginning. Everything is for the people, you only have time to make a decision that is in it engage and then even without engaging in the business of large funds as I said earlier I paid for advertising my web pages about 40 dollars and systematic action can be started in a relatively quick period to receive specific charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment