Monday 22 August 2016

82 days in MXRev$hare ...

Today, 82 days in the program at the moment I have a further 32 packages, and this is due to the fact that a few days ago I ran out of 8 packages. It is quite sad when you already have 38 packages and in one fell swoop, this number drops to 30 no, but what now slowly, painfully rebuild their property, every other day for 1 pack. Well, today again I have $ 4 a day of calculations. And again, I'm waiting for is that of the achieved FOR IN Zemní of calculations and clicks I could buy one pack a day. I think that it will take around a week, we'll see.
And yet, and one important thing he had not written. I have one registered. In fact, for a week, but from what I see is  so far only a person registered and nothing more of it is not. That was something that should start clicking. These referrals, however, not an easy task, but I am not discouraged and I will continue doing his.

No comments:

Post a Comment