Thursday 18 August 2016

Important information for members of the MX !!!

At the beginning I try to explain why the blog for a few days you could not see. Now, after a meeting with admin Turawa. The program website after logging in you get the following, which I present below:
The selected area is written that members who write in their information on the internet about investing and making money using the MX will lose the account in the program. Therefore, I did not want to remove the blog because little worked hard to create it decided to adapt to the requirements and convert some information contained therein. Unfortunately, it took a while, but now I hope that I will have no obstacles to continue to write about their impressions and feelings while participating in MXRevShare.
By the way given, forbidding talking about making and signing up for a user account is no more or less than just information about making money.
In my humble opinion, if we are not talking about making it so all of this which shows here Admin also should do something. Remember so if you want to continue to occupy MXRevShare zastosujcie to requests Admin.

No comments:

Post a Comment