Wednesday 31 August 2016

How to set properly MILLIONAIRE ADS

In connection with the information about the delicate changes to the program MXRevShare I would at least bring a novice way to solve the problem buy ADPACK. Well, for some time it has been introduced obligation to establish at least one MILLIONAIRE ADS to be able to buy the package. If so, in this post I will try to show how to properly make his creation.
  1. After entering our panel MX shows in the left menu you move on MILLIONAIRE ADS and after the development of ADD MILLIONAIRE ADS. This shows the figure below


Then there is another window as below. Red marked information is not to advertise at this point of our program MX
  1.  Here is a description of the ad you create. In my case, I create advertising THWGlobal so I type a description.
  2. Then followed by the URL of the banner that will display our advertising. You can specify a URL specified size banners. Width is from 100 to 1000 px and height of 20 to 800 pixels.
  3. In turn we give the target URL or address our reflink. In my case, as shown in the picture http://pawelbudda1979.BetterThanYouTube.com.
  4. Then we give the amount of loans that we want to spend on advertising our reflink. Maximum number of them can be seen in the upper part of the picture also at number 5.
  5. Then choose the language in which the ad will be shown. I'll just add that if you select the English language is a banner will be displayed around the world.
  6. Then click the button BANERTEST and consecutively in the same place there is the FRAMEBRAKERTEST
Then there are two buttons as shown in the figure below; \.
  1.  Button tells us that our website or in my case reflink to THWGlobal is good
  2. Now I can already add your MILLIONAIRE ADS button on the green.
  3. Additionally, I circled two more information. the first is information talking about when our banner is considered good.
  4. The same story is repeated zreflinkiem to my website. As I see it is all OK
After pressing the point 9 shows us the following window:
  1.  Information confirms correct adding MILLIONAIRE ADS
Today it's so much, I wish you a successful creation MILLIONAIRE ADS and buy new parcels

No comments:

Post a Comment