Monday 13 March 2017

BackOffice Video4Money locked

Today, a short, but important information.
Unfortunately, many people have no desire to read the written information, which are placed in their back office and did not even include a translator that happens in this case, quite understandably brings the original text. Therefore, write in Polish, which was placed there: Because some partners are of the opinion that every 5 minutes need to check if they have points, Back Office remains until tomorrow to 8:00 am Closed., The server is currently too overloaded. Changes to  the program take place in the background. Registrations of new partners are still possible on a regular basis. 
As for me, I would have proposed to do so that the number of points is updated once a day. It would save because such frequent checking and so anything that is not possible. You can enter bi once a day and so everyone would see the points they accumulated the previous day. After a while, everyone got used to and would decrease server load.
I must admit that I myself sometimes I find myself checking it every few oglądniętych movies how many points I came.
Registration functions normally himself checked and no problem with links that some old or something. Nothing has changed

No comments:

Post a Comment