Thursday 9 March 2017

WSB what next with this project?

People who follow, as far as systematically to what I write on this blog may wonder why for a long time do not write anything about the WSB. I must admit that I have collected materials for the next few posts on this, but after some thinking I decided that I will not publish them. There are several reasons. Hunted with them is a strange way to make using this program. Why strange? A no because it came out of the WSB it is a typical intermediary through which members acquire other platform namely Ojoooo.com . After registering on the platform WSB to earn carbon monoxide we need to create an account just in Ojooo, com . For me already as the initial mediation is suspicious, but still made the registration in the program, and in fact both programs. Unfortunately, after frequent as you click through the ad it turned out that in my case, if I have to count on any profit it would have to be, however, a large number of referrals. 
Slowly, slowly, I began to work less and less in this program, and finally stopped even look at their account. 
As of today, as for me, this program is used to make simply did not work and it's so much in this topic. I do not say that never again it will not work, but at this moment I think there are some interesting programs as, among others, GCC Group , MX World or V4M which also writes on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment