Monday 20 March 2017

What are the results after a month of work in Video4Money?

Hello everyone today, a few words about the earnings on the platform Viideo4Money. and that is something to write about, unfortunately, not the best words. Today, going to my Back Office saw the fruits of my activity in V4M and to be honest I would like to see his face in the mirror as I read. WOW I earned inches  3,71 Euro. Below the picture it looks like in my case.
Now, where to me these calculations.
  1. The first value is, according to me, means that the company had at its disposal the division points. Less than 6000 euro is not much, but you have to say right away that it was one month of the company. client certainly feared and wanted to test how the company operates, and how many people will see shared ad.
  2. The second position is as I think the total points earned by all those users who have exceeded 2500 points, which is the one that is considered divisive.
  3. There is no doubt that the total accumulated points FOR IN Zemní and people who are in my structure, which have built for me a certain number of points.
  4. After the result of such an action goes, unfortunately, no other than point 4.
From here you can draw some conclusions:
  • It is impossible to fix permanently the value of one point because it depends on the amount of money paid by advertisers and the amount oglądniętych by us and included the CEO of films and the same amount of points gained.
  • Certainly a valuation point will change every month after converting the data which I wrote above punt.
  • It is clear that, unfortunately, but as in all such businesses, our earnings largely will depend on our structure because it is above all it we will work out the points.
  • Those who choose to continue to work on this project, unfortunately, must find a way to gain referrals by which earnings will be higher
As for written comments on Facebook that you have to make it clear that all those who tried to write about the supposed value of one point before today's the day they had no idea what they are doing. Repeatedly it has been said that all the given value of one point before the official calculations, are just bogus and may have no reflection in reality. 
On the plus company include that in general counted some measures because looking at similar projects such as the Global THW is you who participated in this know perfectly well how it ended.
I think we have here another example of that, however, it is difficult to achieve not know what profits without putting funds in the project.
At the end I will say honestly that probably like most people I am disappointed and disillusioned naliczeniami which have been granted, but no one promised it would be wonderful. The beginnings are always difficult and we'll see what happens next.
I was taught by experience apart from this project became involved in yet one that involves more hope, namely,  The GCC Group  of which he writes in his other posts an this blog and collectors which I strongly encourage.  here

No comments:

Post a Comment